The Global War On You Know Who

"The West is facing a concerted effort by Islamic jihadists, the motives and goals of whom are largely ignored by the Western media, to destroy the West and bring it forcibly into the Islamic world -- and to commit violence to that end even while their overall goal remains out of reach. That effort goes under the general rubric of jihad."
-- Robert Spencer

Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm Back (Sort Of!)

Ack! Low bandwidth/limited connectivity issues are here to stay, at least for the next couple of months. Regretfully, it means I'll have to chuck the pictorial commentaries (and bye-bye to my patience too). However, no pictures means I'll have to actually write about stuff, so I'll be resuming news updates, links to noteworthy sites, and the occasional book review.

Meantime, while my location must remain ambiguous, I'm tickled pink to report that it made the top 5 of America's most conservative cities. Well, according to a bunch of leftie SF academics, anyway, who probably pay their MJ bill by selling organic lightbulbs and "Castro/Chavez '08!" bumper stickers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home